Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Laugh of the day! 8-27-08

A young Native American woman went to a doctor for her first ever physical exam. After checking all of her vitals and running the usual tests, the doctor said, "Well, Running Doe, you are in fine health. I could find no problems. I did notice one anomaly, however." "Oh, what is that, Doctor?" "Well, you have no nipples." "None of the people in my tribe have nipples," she replied. "That is amazing," said the doctor. "I'd like to write this up for The South Carolina Journal of Medicine, if you don't mind." She said, "OK." "First of all" asked the doctor, "how many people are in your tribe?" She answered, "approximately 500." "And what is the name of your tribe?" asked the doctor. Running Doe replied, "We're called ......" (I hate to do this to you) "The Indiannippleless Five Hundred"

No comments: